Thursday, March 31, 2016

Man Vs. Woman


So - I haven't said a whole lot on the man versus woman subject. Although it is one that has always intrigued me. I've discussed it with others on many occasions and I have thought about it even more often. I was taking a shower and had a thought(because thoughts are best had in the shower of course). One of the reasons men and women are so different. Their minds I mean. They're bodies are a whole subject I care not to discuss at the moment. The uniqueness of minds is also a passion of mine and although I always knew there was a big difference between a male mind and that of a female, I am continuously confounded with new information. It actually wasn't till this year that I truly understand an average male can thing about absolutely nothing. Or nothing of importance. Weird.

"The Nothing Box"
~Mark Gungor~

Hahaha. 8:51 was particularly helpful for me as it's the differences between how guys and girls handle stress. Much different than how women do. And honestly - I still don't get how thinking about nothing solves anything. But that's the point. We are two different creations. Adam was created in the image of God. God looked at him and although I don't agree that Adam was a "rough draft" :) . I do think I see why God said Adam needed a helper. Men are smart, amazing creations. They're also oblivious and probably wouldn't be introspective if women were not created to force them to be. Men and women have unique strengths and weaknesses. Which makes sense to me. God couldn't have fit his image in just one type of person. So He made two likenesses of Himself. Adam was made in the image of God and Eve from Adam's rib. God took His own work, broke it and formed a Beautiful piece of art that can make or break an entire country. For while man may be the head of a family, an organization, a church - woman is the neck and she has the ability to turn the head whatever way she chooses.

We are the helpers of men because they Need us. And I also think they are in charge because without them having veto power, we would get in a lot more trouble with the enormous amount of power we wield as women. They are our accountability. Men are not smarter, they are not wiser, they are not better than us women. However, they do tend to be the simpler, more logical half of the human race. They would probably die out without us. But if we, women were the leaders of society, we probably would have had several more world wars or an apocalypse by now...over a pair of shoes ;) .

We are different. Men and women. And that's alright. We may not often understand each other, but we do need one another. I love my men - as much as I also scream over how Infuriating they can be and seriously? Nothing? How the heck do you think about absolutely Nothing?!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment